Hello Unity friends! Crystal here with today’s installment of Color Combos with Crystal. For this card, the popular and ever versatile stamp set In My Garden and the sentiment from You Are My Happy.
Before I move on the colors are as follows: I used Stampin’ Up colors, but feel free to use your favorite brand.
Yellow is Crushed Curry
Blue: Tempting Turquoise
Green: Pear Pizzaz
Pink: Berry Burst
This card features a “rock-n-roll” technique on the sentiment. What I mean is you will rock the stamp on different colors to happily blend colors together as you can see above.
The steps to make this are as followed:
- Stamp sentiment on the card with the rock-n-roll technique
- Mask sentiment using rectangular scrap piece of paper with temporary adhesive.
- Repetitively stamp the elements from In My Garden using the 4 colors of ink on card base
- Add sequins in the blank spaces.
- Remove mask from sentiment.
You could easily exchange the colors or the sentiment for this style of card. What are your thoughts on this? Of course, I did produce a video of this card and it is available on the Unity’s YouTube Channel here: https://youtu.be/hMZ6KbndFWY
Thank you so much for joining me on this color combo Tuesday.