Happy Tuesday friends! Crystal here with my second installment of Christmas in July Series for my Color Combos with Crystal. (If you missed the first one, click HERE) We will beat the Christmas card making rush by starting in July with some fresh and fun ideas! I am so excited to be sharing this card made with Conspiracy of Love and sentiment from Joyous Season.
If you have not seen either of these sets yet, you should definitely check it out; I absolutely love those elegant ornaments.
On my project for this post, I started out with a deep read background base since I thought this would especially make those gorgeous gold effects really stand out.
Let me tell you how I made this:
- I trimmed my card base
- Trimmed the red cardstock in this case Stampin Up Real Red to fit over the card base front
- Heat emboss in gold the sentiment from a Joyous Season
- Flicker with gold spray the card panel cardstock
- On a separate piece of Real Red card stock, heat emboss the ornaments from Conspiracy of Love
- Once that has cooled, hand cut the ornaments and adhere to card panel with foam adhesive,
- Be in love with your newest creation!
I of course made a video for this card! So please press play and let me know your thoughts! I love seeing your creations on the Unity Show and Tell. Be sure to tag me so I can see it <3
Thank you so much for joining me!