Happy Tuesday friends! Crystal here with my final installment of Christmas in July Series for my Color Combos with Crystal. (If you missed the first one, click HERE , Episode 2 HERE , Episode 3 HERE) Episode 4 HERE We will beat the Christmas card making rush by starting in July with some fresh and fun ideas! I am so excited to be sharing this card made with Baby Boy Plaid Background and sentiment A Joyous Season
If you have not seen either of these sets yet, you should definitely check it out; I absolutely love versatility of Baby Boy Plaid! There are so many techniques to be tried with this set.
On my project for this post, I started out with white card base trimmed to a square shape.
Let me tell you how I made this:
- Trim a white card base to a square shape.
- Using my MISTI tool I placed the Baby Boy Plaid stamp set on the center.
- Ink up stamp set with red ink. I used Stampin’ Up Cherry Cobbler.
- Clean up stamp, turn the card base 90 degrees.
- Ink up stamp with green ink. I used Altenew Moss. Then allow to dry.
- Trim a white piece of cardstock and stamp the sentiment from A Joyous Season.
- Matt white sentiment cardstock with Cherry Cobbler and place over the Baby Boy Plaid.
- Flicker with gold watercolor or gold spray.
- Allow time to dry, then mail!
I of course made a video for this card! So please press play and let me know your thoughts! I love seeing your creations on the Unity Show and Tell. Be sure to tag me so I can see it <3
Thank you so much for joining me!