Hi there friends! Thanks so much for taking time of your day and check out this week’s color combo with Crystal . Today’s inspiration was taken from the outside of course. I recently ordered the stamp set …Thankful and Grateful fall and absolutely LOVED the crisp images on those leaves.
The products used for this set of cards are
Distress Oxyde in Wild Honey & Spice Marmalade. For the leaves I used Stampin’ Up Pumpkin Spice and Cajun Craze. It really does not matter the brand of ink you use, I just reached for my largest variations of orange inks.
- To make this card, I trimmed the card panel to 4.25x 5.50 from Neenah White 110lb cardstock.
- Then with Distress Oxide in Wild Honey I blended from the outside in, being careful to leave a light center.
- On the outer edge of the card, I blended Spiced Marmalade avoiding the center of the card to create a soft spotlight effect.
- Then using a bit of water I splatted droplets to the Oxyde blends on the cardstock.
- To stamp the leaves I used the Stampin’ Up Pumpkin Spice and Cajun Craze. Alternating between the two larger leaves from the set.
Once those were dried, I stamped the sentiments with black ink.
This card was super easy to make, that in the process of waiting for one set of droplets to dry, I did a second one, just rotated it before stamping the sentiment.
The one layer of this card will be super easy to mail without the bulkiness, yet the droplets give it a bit of dimension.
This really was so easy, I just had to show you!
I think that it took me perhaps 10 mins to make two cards, and could easily have made more. So, check out the YouTube Video. If you really enjoy it be sure to click thumbs up and share!
That is all for me today, thank you so much !
I am thankful for you!