Hi there Unity friend! Crystal here with my Color Combos with Crystal, color inspiration post. With fall in the air, what better way to use my new love of ink smooching with some metals and fall colors. We couldn’t go wrong!
I never thought, I’d include pink and mint in a color pallet. But they just work so well.
For this fun card, I am using two stamp sets. The Obsessively Grateful from Graciellie Design and sentiment from Special Wishes.
To make this card:
- Mat cardbase with kraft cardstock.
- Trim white cardbase .25 inch smaller than the kraft.
- Blend Cracked Pistachio on the center of the card panel. Then set aside.
- On white WATERCOLOR cardstock, stamp and heat emboss the leaves with a Metallic embossing powder. (3 leaves)
- Hand cut 3 leaves
- Then on acetate, smoosh 4 Distress Oxydes in Fire Brick, Worn Lipstick, Fossilized Amber and Vintage Photo,
- Add drops of water and swirl.
8. Add gold paint to the mix.
9.Then dip the leaves, allowing drying time between each dipping. Once satisfied with color, set aside.
10.From black cardstock, die cut a the thick strip for the sentiment using Strips of Ease dies.
11. Heat emboss in the copper the sentiment from Special Wishes.
12. Add leaves and sentiment to the cardbase with foam adhesive.
13. Splatter with gold paint,
Of course, I can show you better than I can tell you. Here is my video!
Let me know your thoughts on these elegant leaves.