Featured Stamp SetA Joyous Season I just adore this set, I can use it over and over and over again. And I do. I just love those trees, that deer and so many sentiments to choose from.
Assemble This! VideoI’ve created a quick video tutorial on how this card was made. You can watch it below or on Youtube.
The DetailsI love the simple yet classic design of this card. It may be easy, but it creates an impact. It’s perfect for mass production or for when you need that one last minute card you weren’t prepared for.
The StepsHere are the steps to recreate this card:
- Start with a standard size A2 card (4.25″ x 5.5″) from white cardstock.
- Trim a piece of red cardstock slightly smaller than the card (4″ x 5.25″). Stamp the trees with Versamark ink lining up the tree on the right in the center panel of the cardstock. Re-ink the stamp and then line the tree on the left right next to the previously stamp tree.
- Next stamp the snowflakes in a triangular pattern and then fill in one at a time to create the look of falling snow. Adhere to card base.
- Die cut a fishtail banner out of white cardstock. Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink and then heat emboss with gold embossing powder. Adhere to the center of the card with some foam adhesive.
- Tie a bow with some string and then glue to the top of the sentiment banner with liquid adhesive. Trim the ends of the bow.
Affiliate Links are used when available at no additional cost to you.