Hi there ! Welcome to the second episode of one stamp, four ways. We are using the super sweet stamp set Woodland Festivities. For today we are making an elegant Chic color combo consisting of dark pink, light pink, violet and some Distress Oxide in Cotton Candy.
I really do like the traditional Christmas colors, however there is always that one friend that loves a pink Christmas tree with all the trimmings.
To make the this card:
- Blend the pink Distress Oxide on the center of the card. Then splatter with clean water and allow time to dry.
- On a separate piece of cardstock, stamp the tree from Woodland Festivities by inking up the tip of the tree with lavender. Then the center of the tree stamp with the mid shade of pink.
- The bottom with the darkest of pink.
- Then hand cut around the tree removing all the “snow circles”.
- Place the tree on the card with foam adhesive.
- Stamp the sentiment in a dark purple ink. Before it dries up, cover it with glitter embossing powder and heat set.
- To complete the card, embellish with clear Nuvo drops and add some clear sequins.
This combination of Ombre tree coloring and Distress splatters.
The glittery of the sentiment really pops out the card.Don’t you think?
I of course made a video for this second installment, and it really shows the way to stamp that Ombre tree.
Thanks so much for taking the time to check out this card. Next week is a truly special post, so please do come by again!