Hi there! Crystal here with my weekly color combo. For this month I wanted to use one stamp with 4 different cards and four different color combos.
For today’s episode I have a Frosty Color Combo, I am utilizing teal, white and light gray.
The stamp set? The gorgeous Woodland Festivities stamp set which is a brand new set!
The white really pops from the ink blending by heat embossing it.
To make this card:
- Trim the white cardstock to expose the teal cardstock on the corner.
- With a light teal, blending lightly on the center of the white cardstock.
- Stamp and heat emboss the flakes with white powder.
- With darker teal, stamp the tree and fuzzy cut around it.
- Place tree with foam adhesive on the center of the ink blending.
- With a light gray piece of cardstock, stamp sentiment and heat emboss in white.
- Trim each word, place foam adhesive and place sentiment above tree.
- Finish by embellishing with glitter Nuvo drops.
This would be a pretty easy way to make several cards in this very frosty color combo. I made a video of this card:
What do you think? Would you use a winter color theme like this one? Come back next Tuesday for a second card and color combo with the gorgeous Woodland Festivities stamp set.