Happy Tuesday! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and had lots of crafty time. Today I am stopping by with the last episode using the Woodland Festivities stamp set. We are making patterns out the that gorgeous tree and heat embossing them.
The gold with the kraft cardstock mat is specifically striking.
To make this card you will need kraft cardstock, white cardstock, gold embossing powder and droplet style embellishments or any clear embellies.
- Start by trimming your white card to mat over the kraft.
- Stamp the center tree on the center of the white card panel and heat emboss to really make your center point of the card.
- Flip the card panel upside down and stamp the trees on either side of that center point. Then heat embossing with gold again.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment with gold.
- Fill in the rest of the white spaces with the tip of the trees trying not to over lap the snow circles.
- Embellish with clear droplets or sequins.
Check out the video:
Did you enjoy this series? I hope you got the Woodland Festivities stamp set in the last awesome sales.
Thanks so much for stopping by!