We are down to t-minus a couple days to Christmas and if you are still in need of Christmas cards or just bored of the traditional colors check out today’s Four Color Resist Ink Blending using some very pretty pastels. You can use Distress Oxydes as I am or any other ink!
To make this card:
- Stamp and Heat Emboss the background Swedda Weadda in white powder on white cardstock.
- Repeat the same with a black cardstock using the …I am with You sentiment.
- Now to blend, with the pink ink on the edge of the card and blend a circle. Next with purple blend around the circle.
- With blue blend around the purple.
- Then with green blend around the green.
- Using foam adhesive place the black sentiment over the embossed image.
- Embellish with clear sequins.
I have really loved the Swedda Weadda stamp set and I want to be able to use it beyond the Christmas/ Holiday season.
Of course I have a quick and instructional video:
Hope you are still getting sometime to get crafty!