Happy Tuesday friends! Today’s installment of No Coloring December is featuring florals. I know the usual is to see fully colored florals, but what about letting the background letting the project come through. The perfect florals for this type of project seemed to be I am with You.
The color combination are Peacock Feathers (teal), Sapphire (blue) and Seedless Preserves (purple/dark pink).
To make this card:
- Trim card panel to be .25 inch smaller than the card base.
- Stamp flowers from ...I am with You on white cardstock and hand cut. Leaving some white edging on the flowers.
- Blend the 3 colors by adding a heavy dosage of color at the bottom then blending up.
- Splatter with water if using Distress Oxydes
- Stamp sentiment in black.
- Add the flowers with foam adhesive.
The sentiment can be easily interchanged and the colors changed.
I made a video of how to make this simple yet colorful card!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Come next week for our last of the No Coloring December series.