Merry Christmas! Today we have the last installment of No Color December by Stamping & Blending with the same color of ink. This quadrachromic blend of colors and large sentiment really make it fun! For our 4 color combos we are doing purple, yellow/green, pink and blue.
Yep, we are going back to 1985. Just kidding! These colors being in its own little corner made it easy combine. The stamp sets used is the gorgeous background stamp Allure and the sentiment from Catching the Snow.
To make this card:
- Place the Allure stamp set on the Misti.
- With a scrap of paper, block the 3/4 the stamp set, leaving just a corner to ink up.
- Remove the mask and stamp
- Repeat step 2 & 3 on each corner exchanging colors.
- When all 4 corners are done, grab your ink blenders. Start at the top corner and blend each matching color down towards the center.
- Stamp sentiment or heat emboss with black ink.
- Finish up with clear sequins.
Super cute right?! It’s a great way to make 4 colors blend into each other.
Of course, I made a quick tutorial video of this technique.
Thanks for stopping by today! Merry Christmas!