Hey there Unity friends! Thanks so much for taking a bit of time today to read along on my post for Color Combos with Crystal. Now with December upon us, I am a bit rushed to make last minute Christmas cards. With that in mind, I figured I should keep it simple and without coloring! So without further ado I have a four card series for NO COLORING DECEMBER. All of the cards for this month will be simple, clean easy to mass produce.
This is a simple layered card! You will need a MISTI (mini works too), the stamp sets mentioned above and two pieces of white cardstock red!
The color combo is of course inspired by the season, however this could easily be done in a nice deep green or even a pretty deep blue.
The steps to make this card are as follows:
- Trim red cardstock to be matted over cardbase.
- Stamp in red the Swedda Wedda, then trim to 4 in x 5.25
- Mat the stamped cardstock over the red
- Stamp the Joy from Catching the Snow in Red.
- Hand cut around it, leaving .25 of an inch of white border.
- With foam adhesive place it over the stamped image.
- Embellish with white and red Nuvo drops.
There is nothing easier than Simple stamping and allowing the gorgeous design of the stamp to show through the project.
I of course made a video while creating this simple beauty. Click below to check it out.
Thank so much for spending this Tuesday with me!