Happy Saturday…I have one more project to share for 2018… squeezing this in before the end of the year. I’m excited to be using the co-branded Gina K. and Unity Stamp Company stamp set for this sweet and simple card.
Featured Stamp SetsCircle of Friendship Abundant Blessings
VideoI’ve created a quick video tutorial on how this card was made. You can watch it below or on YouTube.
Like this video? Please give it a thumbs up and subscribe.
The StepsThe video explains the wreath building process so much better if you want to check that out above. Here are the written steps to recreate this card as well:
- Start with a standard size A2 card (4.25″ x 5.5″) card.
- Die cut a patterned piece of paper in a scallop pattern and adhere to the card front.
- Place the smaller Gina K wreath builder template in a MISTI or stamp platform. Secure with tape. Die cut a 2-inch circle and line up in the center of the template.
- Cut a 5-inch square of white cardstock and place into the template. Stamp the flower and leaf wreath using the wreath builder template in two ink colors.
- Die cut the finished wreath with a stitched rectangle. Adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and notch the ends to create a banner. Wrap some string in a few loops and lay down on the card. Adhere sentiment banner with foam adhesive over the string to secure it all to the card.
- Call ‘er done and admire your beautiful card.
Affiliate Links are used when available at no additional cost to you.