Happy Saturday My Friends…
I’m using some super adorable TINY ANIMAL stamps from Unity Stamp Company released this month. Did you notice them? They were slowly released all month long as little sets or freebies. I feel like you need to collect them all. They’ll be so perfect for different occasions all year round.
Featured Stamp Sets
These little guys are just too darn cute! They are perfect for birthdays, lunchbox note cards and I can’t wait to use them for Valentines next year. I just want to squeeze them.
Today’s sketch is just perfect to highlight these little images. The circle draws your eye to the corner and makes these little guys the star of the show. You could easily play with the little accents within the circle – sequins, Nuvo Drops, die cuts, twine, Washi tape, spatters or enamel dots… the ideas are endless.
I also love how changing up the patterned papers really makes each card individual and changes the whole feel of the card. The right papers make the images masculine or feminine. Young or older. It is a great way to get variety in the set with minimal supplies.
Here are the steps to recreate this card:
- Start with a standard size A2 card (4.25″ x 5.5″) card.
- Stamp out the tiny animals and cut out. You can fussy cut with scissors or use the matching SVG die cuts.
- Do some simple coloring with Copic markers. I used R20 & N1.
- Die cut stitched circles out of patterned paper. Stamp sentiment and die cut out with a banner die. Adhere and trim to the bottom of the circle. Glue circle to the card front.
- Pop up tiny animals using foam adhesive and then accent with die cut hearts and sequins. Add a bit of shine using a clear Wink of Stella pen.
- Round the corner of some cards using a corner rounder.
Thanks for joining me today. I hope you are inspired by today’s project. If you create something, I’d love to see it. Join us in the Unity Show & Tell Facebook group to share your card and tag me.
Unity Stamp Company usually has a new sale almost EVERY Thursday to Monday Midnight. Check the website for details & freebies. Stamp sets go on and off sale all the time, so just add it to your wishlist if not on sale this week so you get a great deal. Affiliate Links are used when available at no additional cost to you.