Featured Stamp SetChange Can Be Beautiful
The StepsHere are the steps to recreate this card:
- Start with a standard size A2 card (4.25″ x 5.5″) in kraft cardstock.
- Die-cut a scallop rectangle and a smaller rectangle to fit inside the scallop rectangle from kraft cardstock.
- Stamp leaves and acorns on the smallest kraft rectangle in black ink to create a pattern.
- Adhere scallop rectangle directly to the card front. Wrap twine around the card and tie into a bow.
- Pop the stamped panel up on the center of the card front using foam adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment on a strip of kraft paper and notch end. Glue to the front of the stamped panel.
- Add pale gold Nuvo Drops as an accent to the stamped panel and let it dry completely before handling.
- Admire the pretty background that YOU created. You did good.
SuppliesUnity Stamp Company usually has a new sale almost EVERY week. Check the website for details & freebies. Stamp sets go on and off sale all the time, so just add it to your wishlist if not on sale this week so you get a great deal. Affiliate Links are used when available at no additional cost to you.