Hi there! Crystal Thompson here with a pastel color combos using Acetate and coloring with Acrylic Paints! I have an idea to stretch your supplies and getting the most out of your Unity Supplies
For this project you will need:
- pastel acrylic paint
- botanical backgrounds stamp
- amazing things stamp set
- white embossing powder + stuff
To Make this:
- Trim acetate to 5.50 x 4.25
- Ink up the BOTANICAL BACKGROUND stamp with embossing ink
- Place acetate over wet stamp and ink up
- Add White Embossing Powder to wet ink.
- Heat Set
- On the pink cardstock, heat emboss in white the sentiment from AMAZING THINGS, heat set
- Turn the acetate sheet so the heat embossing is faced down and add the acrylic colors to the florals, leaves, etc. Let Dry.
- Add foam to acetate and place on the white card base.
- Add sentiment using foam over acetate
How fun and easy is this card! This is a pretty way to extend your background stamps.
That is all for me today, have a lovely day!