Happy Tuesday! We are almost to the much anticipated holiday, aren’t we?! If you do not have much to do 😉 , I encourage you try out this technique I am demonstrating using the WITH YOU I AM HOME stamp set. The color combination is a set of regal and traditional colors. We are sticking to some bold ones as the vellum really softens it up.
What supplies do we need?
- with you i am home stamp set
- misti stamp positioner
- white cardstock
- flat adhesive runner
- copic or markers
- white embossing powder + embossing ink
To make this:
- Stamp the vellum with the house, sentiment and florals/flower pots using the heat embossing ink and white embossing powder. Use the MISTI for a better and easier look.
- Leave the stamps on the MISTI and do step 1 on to white cardstock.
- Color the house image from the white cardstock with Copics
- Layer the Vellum and white-colored cardstock adding the Tombow runner.
- Add a ribbon of twine
That is it! I do have a video tutorial including the coloring!
Thank you so much!