Hi there! Today we are making a super EASY birthday card using stamps as embellishments on this ink blended creation. Our color combination is a set of happy and bright colors.
For our stamps, we are using the Cakes stamp set and the Girl Truly for the sentiment.
So how are we using stamp as an embellishment you ask?
Well, we are using a background stamp from Better with Age a fussy cutting 3 cakes, coloring them with Copics and using them as embellishments to this Ink Blended Card.
For this project you will need:
- White Cardstock
- Window Die or Cut File
- Inks or Distress Oxides
- Ink Blenders
- Foam Adhesive
- Black Ink
- Copic Markers
- Nuvo Glitter
To Make this Card
- Die cut out of the white cardstock the window die, and pre-cut your bottom layer to fit under the window.
- Stamp the Better With Age with black ink and color 3-4 cakes with Copics. Then fussy cut the cakes. Add foam adhesive
- Ink Blend the bottom layer of white cardstock into 4 lines of color.
- Add the window cardstock with foam adhesive.
- Places cake over the windows.
- Stamp sentiment on white cardstock using the sentiment from Girl Truly
- Add strip to the card with foam.
- Add Nuvo glitter or enjoy!
I, of course, have a full video tutorial on this card, and how to make this step by step:
That does it for me, thank you so much for spending some time here!