Hi there! Today I am creating a card using Alcohol Ink and smooching it on a non Yupo paper to create a fun effect with stamps. Our color combination is blue and gold and keeping very simple with this palette.
To make this card you will need the following supplies
- Start of Something New Stamp Kit of the Month Stamp
- Purple Tape (Masking)
- White Cardstock & Black
- Gold Nuvo
- Clear & Gold Heat Embossing Powder
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Pearled Alcohol Ink
- Heat Emboss the flowers from the Start of Something New with clear HE using the MISTI
- With the Purple Tape, masked the edges to create a frame.
- Add the alcohol ink + alcohol on to the Acetate & place the cardstock <<<Smooch>>>
- Allow to dry
- Remove the tape masked edges
- Add the sentiment heat embossed with gold
- Add gold Nuvo drops, following the little dots from the stamp set.
Super fun and easy way to get an artsy look for your cards. I do have a full video tutorial on how to do this.
Thank you so much for joining me today!