Hi there! Crystal Thompson here with a fun project! I am ALL about re-using my stamps and what better way than to use a Thanksgiving stamp for a fun spring color combination! For this card I am using Obsessively Grateful for the large “thanks” and Special Wishes for the little stamps.
My color combination was inspired by this photo. Which is a fun play on oranges and purples.
So what other products might we need:
- White, Gray & Black Cardstock
- 5 Inks
- White Embossing Powder
- Foam Adhesive
- Pre-cut the white cardstock to be matted over the gray with the edges exposed.
- Stamp the |thanks| from Obsessively Grateful 5x in the inks follwing the color pallet above.
- Stamp and Heat Emboss in white over black cardstock the sentiment from Special Wishes.
- Trim each line with paper trimmer and add the foam on the back
- Put your card together with the mats and then add the black strips of sentiment.
- Embellish if needed.
That does it guys, it super-easy way to really stretch all your stamps. I, of course, have very quick video with the full steps!
Thanks so much for being here today. Have a lovely day!