Happy Tuesday! Crystal here with a Unity Stamp Company project by freehanding masked stenciling. The color combo today is a sweet blue and gray look on a fun new stamp set!
- Always Better Stamp Set
- Dotted Die
- Gray Cardstock
- Ink Blending brushes
- Icraft Purple Tape
- Light gray ink
- Distress Ink Pumice Stone
- Nuvo Sea Breeze Translucent
- Begin by stamping your image from the Always Better Stamp Set, then color on your die-cut cardstock
- Place your stencil over the colored images and ink blend a light gray cardstock. Avoid the area you colored
3. Stencil the gray cardstock with the distress Ink in Pumice Stone
4. Mat the white cardstock over the gray with adhesive.
5. Embellish with Nuvo Drops in Sea Breeze.
I have a full video tutorial for you showing you all the tips and tricks on how to achieve this look.
Thank you for spending your Tuesday here with me. Let me know your thoughts on the whole process.