Good day Unies,
Today I wanted to share with you a quick way to make a masculine card using Unity floral stamps.
Here’s my take on creating a masculine style card using an unexpected kit:
- Simply ink blend vintage photo, onto Kraft card stock
- Spritz lightly with water and dab off leaving spots
- Using Steps of Courage, stamp the floral in center of card
- To finish the card off I matted the whole panel with the same bronze I used for the word die.
- I finished it all off with some Nuvo Stone Drops to keep with the masculine feel.
This is a quick and easy card that can be used for the guys in your life!
We have a floral challenge happening over on the Unity Show and Tell- its ending really soon! Be sure to get your entry in for a chance to win some amazing prizes from Unity!
I can not believe the amazing cards in the album, be sure to check it out for lots of inspiration.
Be sure to enter your card in the challenge album on the Unity Show and Tell Facebook page.