My Dear Unies,
This is my final week with you, I am so sad. April Sarandrea will take good care of you the next three months. I know you are gonna totally love what she has planned for the monthly challenges.
So, for my final project I knew I needed to use Planner Gal Kit: Unity Unies. This kit is very special to me, as I do love all things Unity.
Thank you to all who entered the challenges, I have loved every single one. Okay, before I get sappy lets take a look at the ATC.
- Take Distress ink and add color to back ground in this order. Candied apple, Ripe Persimmons,Mustard seed, gathered twig.
- Take distress oxide in salty ocean and cracked pistachio and smoosh on a little bit for that pop.
- Cut and color the girl From the Planner Gal kit; Unity Unies. I did simple copic coloring
- stamp, emboss and cut out sentiment attach with tiny staples
- add embellishments and spritz with a tiny bit of white.
I really hope you guys give ATC a try, you have until June 30th. So a few more days.
Be sure to enter your card in the challenge album on the Unity Show and Tell Facebook page.
Thank you all again, you all inspire me so much. Until we meet again, Happy Crafting!