This is the final week for the Summer Lovin’ Challenge and I loved our time together this month!
This week’s project showcases how many of my summers have ended over the years.. with my friends and I just squeezing every last drop from the summer sun, toasting to the good times we’ve had and just enjoying the remaining time we have together.
For my last project I used the stamp kit “Remembering Friends”
Here’s how I created this card:
- I started off with my cardbase that was cut at 4 ½ x 8 ½- scored in the middle.
- A piece of summer colored patterned paper was cut at to 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 and adhered to my card base.
- The image was stamped with archival black ink onto white cardstock and colored using Arteza brush markers.
- I cut out the image using a wonky square die cut and then cut a coordinating piece of patterned paper to adhered to the left side of the card mat as shown.
- The stamped image was then glued onto my card base.
- The sentiment was stamped in Versamark ink and embossed with white detailed embossing powder & then popped it up using foam adhesive.
- I added some circle enamel dots for accents.
Well Unies, all good things come to an end and unfortunately this is the last week for the “Summer Lovin’ Challenge”. Thankfully I still have another whole month of the summer season left to enjoy! Playing along with this challenge has me ready to pack my bags and head to the shore for a week (or two!)
Please be sure to upload your works of art into the “Summer Lovin’ Theme Challenge” Album over at Unity Show & Tell before the next challenge starts so that we can all enjoy the waves of beautiful creations you’ve made!
Have an “ink”redible week and I’ll see you all back here next Thursday for a NEW month and a NEW challenge!