Welcome back for another week of caffeine and crafting!
Today I’m sharing card I made with the stamp kit called “A Little Warmth” I love this kit and the image just makes me want to grab a to-go cup of coffee and walk around the mall to do a little window shopping!
Here’s how I made this card:
- I started off with a standard white card base and cut two mats: One in designer patterned paper and the other in a coordinating piece of cardstock
- I attached both of these mats to my white cardstock base
- I then cut two smaller pieces of cardstock (as shown) and stamped my image in Gina K Amalgam ink.
- I colored the image using Spectrum Noir markers
- Once colored, I attached the stamped image and the coordinating cardstock “wonkily” onto my base
- The sentiment was stamped onto a white cardstock strip and attached with foam adhesive
- I added a button and twine to accent
And there you have it! I was able to whip up this card faster than it takes to normally make a cup of coffee!
Now it’s your turn friends! Go ahead and you pour yourself a cuppa goodness and let’s get crafty! Be sure to enter your creation into the “Whole Latte Fun” challenge album over at Unity Show & Tell so that we can all enjoy what you “brewed” up!
See you back next week with some more “ink”spiration!
April Sarandrea xo