Welcome back! Is everyone wide awake and ready to get crafty?! I sure hope so!
Today I’m sharing a project I made using the stamp kit “Fall Gal”. I really enjoy creating with this stamp kit. I especially love the font used for the sentiments! The image is very easy to color which helps with making multiple cards rather quickly! As a stamper with limited time, this is something I definitely appreciate!
This is one of the simple cards I made and how I made it:
- I started off with a green cardstock base and then cut my patterned paper 1/4 inch smaller than my actual card base.
- Next, using Gina K’s Amalgam Ink, I stamped the image onto Neenah Solar Crest paper and then I cut out around the stamped image with a stitched, curved border die
- I then colored the image using Spectrum Noir markers
- The sentiment was also stamped onto white Neenah cardstock and then cut out using a rectangular stitched die. I also cut another rectangle stitched die in brown cardstock to accent the sentiment. (as shown)
- I adhered the patterned paper and stamped image onto the green cardstock base
- The stamped sentiment as adhered “wonkily” to the brown rectangle die cut and then placed onto the card using foam adhesive.
- I tied a gold and white cording around the top of the card and then added a few coffee colored sequins for accents
And there you have it! A really quick and easy card that was put together before my “cuppa Joe” had a chance to even get cold!
Now it’s YOUR turn! It’s time to “brew” up a few cards for the “Whole Latte Fun” challenge! Be sure to save them in the album over at the Unity Show & Tell Group so we can all enjoy your beautiful creations!
See you back here next Thursday for some additional “inkspiraton”!
April Sarandrea xo