Welcome back! Today is the final week of the “Whole Latte Fun” Challenge! It’s also my final challenge for you as well! Next week there will be a Brand NEW host and another NEW challenge! I really want to “expresso” my sincere thanks to the Unity Team for allowing me this amazing opportunity to share my love of card making with you all and showcasing some of their MANY gorgeous products. It truly has “bean” a whole “latte” fun for sure!
Here’s my card and how I created it:
- I started off with a pink card stock base and then I cut a piece of Canson Watercolor paper ¼ inch smaller than my actual cardstock base
- The donut was stamped in amalgam ink and then I created a “mask” of the donut so that I could stamp the coffee image right behind it. I also stamped & fussy cut the heart image as well.
- After stamping the images I then colored them using Arteza Brush Markers.
- Using pink embossing powder and Versamark ink I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment. The sentiment was then die cut using a stitched label die cut.
- Using two different sized dies I also cut out banners from patterned paper (as shown). The banners were glued to the card and the sentiment and heart were adhered using foam adhesive.
- After all was done, I glued the finished piece to my cardstock base
- For a little added sweetness I drew scribbles onto the donut and whipped cream using glossy accent and then added some colored beads before it dried. Pink sequins were also used as well!
And there you have it friends! Now it’s YOUR turn to “whip up” some caffeinated goodness and share it with us over in the “Whole Latte Fun” challenge album in the Unity Show & Tell Group!
Next Thursday, I will be officially passing the torch (or mug in this case!) over to the wildly talented Joyce Verdon. I know she will keep us all “inkspired” AND challenged for the remaining year! In the meantime, let’s “perk up” this album with a TON of creativity before the end of the week shall we?!
Thank you all so very much for playing along with me over the last three months! I have thoroughly enjoyed seeing all of the incredible talent that was shared in this group and the extraordinary support that is always shown between one another. I truly love being part of this Unity “sisterhood”!
April Sarandrea xo