Hi everyone! It’s Julissa of Paper Gems by Jules back on the blog and today, I’m trying something old with something new using the NEW “Be Who You Want” stamp set designed by Graciellie Design and the old Memory Dex card idea. Many of you may have heard of or even made Memory Dex cards before, but this is totally new to me. YouTube is my favorite enabler. 🤷🏻♀️ So I first had to figure out how to make a memory dex base since I didn’t have any dies for it. I found some measurement to make really simple ones and used a 4″ x 4″ piece of Autumn Dream paper by Unity Stamp Co. Next, I rounded all corners and measured from the bottom up .25″ and in 1.75″ on each side and punched two holes using my Crop-a-dile. I cut lines in and it looked good, but I don’t have a rolodex to try it in.
Here’s a list of materials I used:
- “Be Who You Want” stamp set
- “Autumn Dream” paper
- Copic Markers: YR02, YR61, YR000, E17, G94, G24, G21, W7, W5 & W3
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Old Paper
- Ranger Perfect Pearls – Perfect Copper
- Ranger Stickles – Mercury Glass
- Stampin’ Up – Ribbon
- Kat Scrappiness – Embossed Edge Rectangle Die
- The Stamp Market – Botanical Beauty Die
- Scrapbook Adhesive Thin 3D Foam Squares
Check out the YouTube video I made sharing how I put all of this together for this fun new-to-me crafting project.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this fun tutorial. Maybe it’ll encourage you to try something new! If you do, make sure to post it on the Unity’s Show & Tell group on Facebook. There are so many talented people in that group that are ready to inspire your next craft.
Until next time… Happy Crafting!