Happy Friday and I’ve got a treat for all of you this Halloween weekend! Yes, all the kids get candy, but, but what about us adults? Fine, we can eat the candy too, but I thought these K-cup holders were a fun alternative for your coffee loving friends. These feature the new halloween creation by Angie Blom called “A Real Witch.”
And these k-cup holders are not limited to just Halloween. If you’d like to make something fun like this for your coworkers or family, here are the measurements:
- Cut base card stock: 3″ x 11″ heavy card stock
- Score at 1/4″, 2.75″, 4.75″, 7.25″ (Tip: You can lightly score another line at 9.25″ so you know where to adhere the first scored edge.
- Use a circle punch or die that is 1.875″ or 1 7/8″ wide where you’ll sit the K-cup.
- You can decorate the front pieces by cutting patterned paper in 2.75″ x 1.75″ for the front and 2.75″ x 2.25″ for the top. You’ll need to use that same circle punch or die for this top piece as well. (Tip: Line up the top patterned paper over the original cut out circle and trace the circle. This will help line up your punch or die.)
- Decorate the background. I chose to add a big moon to and then added the witch with some die cut bats and sequins.
This is a fun and simple little gift for anyone! And K-cups come in more than just coffee; they have teas, hot chocolate and even an apple cider during the holiday season. This is such a fun way to warm someone’s heart as the temperatures get colder.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope this has caffeinated your creativity! I wish you a happy and safe Halloween weekend!