Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs and excited to show y’all my second card using April’s sketch!! I am hosting April’s challenge over on the Unity Show N Tell Facebook Group!!
Here is this months challenge which is a fun Sketch!!
Here is my card using this sketch…..CHECK IT!!!!
Here is how I created this super FUN card!!!
- Create card from from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- On the image panel add washi and twine.
- Die cut circles using dies.
- Using Karin Markers watercolor one of the circle panels.
- Stamp, heat emboss and watercolor image and fussy cut.
- Stamp and heat emboss sentiment and die cut. Also die cut heart.
- Adhere circle panels and image onto main image panel using foam adhesive.
- Adhere image panel onto card front.
I would soooo LOVE it if y’all could join me in this month’s challenge!! Remember these challenges are to inspire NOT require!!! Also if you want to play a long all you have to do is add your card in the Aprill 2022 challenge album in the Unity Show N Tell Facebook Group for a chance to win a Unity Gift Certificate. Yep…..Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!!!
Thanks for stopping by and join me next Thursday as I will have another project using this fun and versatile sketch!!
Card Recipe for Let’s Just Chill Card
Paper: Neenah, Bazill, Canson
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew), Twine
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Crafter’s Companion, Altenew), Die Cutting Machine, Stapler, Paintbrush
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Die Cutting, Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting