Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs and I am so excited for my first post here on the Unity Stamp Company Blog!! I am also hosting my very first challenge over on the Unity Show N Tell Facebook Group!!
Here is this months challenge which is a fun Sketch!!
Here is my card using this sketch…..CHECK IT!!!!
Here is how I created this super FUN card!!!
- Create card from from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- On the image panel deboss circle using Spellbinders circle die and add washi and add staples.
- Stamp image(and heat emboss) using Green Dye Ink onto a lighter Green Cardstock and die cut using Spellbinders circle die.
- Using Pink Karin Marker scribble onto a piece of watercolor paper, add water using paintbrush and die cut using various heart dies.
- Stamp and heat emboss sentiment and die cut using sentiment die.
- Adhere hearts and sentiment onto circle panel and adhere circle panel onto main card panel using foam adhesive.
- Adhere whole panel onto card front.
I would soooo LOVE it if y’all could join me in this month’s challenge!! Remember these challenges are to inspire NOT require!!! Also if you want to play a long all you have to do is add your card in the Aprill 2022 challenge album in the Unity Show N Tell Facebook Group for a chance to win a Unity Gift Certificate. Yep…..Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!!!
Thanks for stopping by and join me next Thursday as I will have another project using this fun and versatile sketch!!
Card Recipe for Missing Our Time Together Card
Stamps: Come and Get Cozy
Paper: Neenah, Bazill
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Spellbinders, Crafter’s Companion, Altenew), Die Cutting Machine, Stapler, Paintbrush
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Die Cutting, Watercoloring, Heat Embossing, Debossing