Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs and I am so excited to be posting here on the Unity Stamp Company Blog!! I am also hosting my second challenge over on the Unity Show N Tell Facebook Group!!
This months challenge is a Color challenge(Black and White w/a Pop of Any Color)!
Here is my card …..CHECK IT!!!!
Here is how I created this super FUN card!!!
- Create card from from Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock.
- On the image panel die cut panel, add washi and add staples.
- Stamp image(and heat emboss) using WOW! Embossing Ink and Gold Embossing Powder.
- Fussy Cut images.
- Die cut “hello” out of glitter cardstock and white cardstock(stack and adhere). Also cut out butterflies using butterfly punch.
- Using Dymo Label Maker create the sentiment.
- Adhere image, butterflies and sentiment onto image panel using foam adhesive.
- Adhere whole panel onto card front.
I would soooo LOVE it if y’all could join me in this month’s challenge!! Remember these challenges are to inspire NOT require!!! Also if you want to play a long all you have to do is add your card in the May 2022 challenge album in the Unity Show N Tell Facebook Group for a chance to win a Unity Gift Certificate. Yep…..Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!!!
Thanks for stopping by and join me next Thursday as I will have another project using this fun color scheme!!
Card Recipe for Hello Mom Card
Stamps: You Go Girl
Paper: Neenah, Glitter Cardstock(Altenew)
Inks: WOW! Embossing Ink
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Scallop and Rectangles, Chic Script Salutations), Butterfly Punch(Martha Stewart), Dymo Label Maker, Scissors
Other: Gold Embossing Powder(IMAGINE Crafts)
Techniques: Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting, Heat Embossing