Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs and excited to show y’all my FOURTH card using May’s Color Challenge!! I am hosting May’s challenge over on the Unity Show N Tell Facebook Group!!
This months challenge is a Color challenge(Black and White w/a Pop of Any Color)!
Here is my card……CHECK IT!!!!
Here are the deets on how I created this card!
- Create card from white cardstock.
- Add image panel.
- Trim second part of the image panel into a triangle/roof like shape and add washi and staples.
- Adhere the triangle/roof like shape onto the main panel with foam adhesive.
- Stamp, heat emboss, water color and trim image. Adhere to image panel.
- Stamp, heat emboss and punch out sentiment using circle punch and adhere to image panel.
- Add enamel dots and adhere whole image panel onto card.
I would soooo LOVE it if y’all could join me in this month’s challenge!! Remember these challenges are to inspire NOT require!!! Also if you want to play a long all you have to do is add your card in the May 2022 challenge album in the Unity Show N Tell Facebook Group for a chance to win a Unity Gift Certificate. Yep…..Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!!! YOU HAVE UNTIL MAY 31 TO PLAY ALONG!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Card Recipe for Let No One Keep You From Your Journey Card
Stamps: Remember Me
Paper: Neenah, Watercolor Paper(Canson), My Colors Cardstock
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi and Enamel Dots(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Scissors, Stapler, Circle Punch(EK Success)
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring