Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs and excited to show y’all my THIRD card using May’s Color Challenge!! I am hosting May’s challenge over on the Unity Show N Tell Facebook Group!!
This months challenge is a Color challenge(Black and White w/a Pop of Any Color)!
Here is my card……CHECK IT!!!!
Here are the deets on how I created this card!
- Create card from white cardstock.
- On image panel heat emboss numbers of the corner of the panel, affix washi and add staples.
- Stamp and heat emboss Rose and Leaves and watercolor.
- Fussy cut Rose and Leaves and adhere to image panel using foam adhesive.
- Stamp and heat emboss “CELEBRATE” sentiment, trim and adhere to Rose.
- Adhere whole image panel onto card front using foam adhesive.
I would soooo LOVE it if y’all could join me in this month’s challenge!! Remember these challenges are to inspire NOT require!!! Also if you want to play a long all you have to do is add your card in the May 2022 challenge album in the Unity Show N Tell Facebook Group for a chance to win a Unity Gift Certificate. Yep…..Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!!!
Thanks for stopping by and join me next Thursday as I will have another project using this fun color scheme!!
Card Recipe for Rose Celebrate Card
Stamps: Numbers, Etc, Gotta Love Sentiments, June Rose
Paper: Neenah, Watercolor Paper(Canson)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Scissors, Stapler
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder, Bright White Opaque Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring