This months challenge is SUMMER SWEETS!!
Here is my second card……..CHECK IT!!!!!
Here are the deets on how I created this card!
- Create card from white cardstock.
- On watercolor paper stamp, heat emboss, watercolor and trim image.
- Affix washi onto card front.
- Die cut hearts from glitter cardstock.
- Stamp and heat emboss sentiment onto a piece of cardstock and die cut.
- Adhere image, hearts and sentiment(add staples) onto card from using foam adhesive.
I would soooo LOVE it if y’all could join me in this month’s challenge!! Remember these challenges are to inspire NOT require!!! Also if you want to play a long all you have to do is add your card in the June 2022 challenge album in the Unity Show N Tell Facebook Group for a chance to win a Unity Gift Certificate. Yep…..Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!!! YOU HAVE UNTIL JUNE 30 TO PLAY ALONG!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Card Recipe for Love Ya To The Core Card
Stamps: Apple Stamping
Paper: Neenah, Glitter Paper(Altenew), Watercolor Paper(Canson)
Inks: Altenew, Concord and 9th, Karin Markers
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Heart Dies(No Source), Sentiment Die(Altenew) Scissors, Stapler, Die Cutting Machine
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring, Die Cutting