Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs and excited to show y’all my third card for June’s Theme Challenge!! I am hosting June’s challenge over on the Unity Show N Tell Facebook Group!!
This months challenge is SUMMER SWEETS!!
Here is my third card……..CHECK IT!!!!!
Here are the deets on how I created this card!
- Create card from white cardstock.
- On image panel add ink using ink blender, stamp sentiment various times(using lavender ink) and add washi tape and staples.
- Stamp and heat emboss images, watercolor and trim.
- Stamp sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock(using black ink) and die cut and trim.
- Adhere images and sentiment onto image panel using foam adhesive.
- Adhere image panel onto card using foam adhesive.
I would soooo LOVE it if y’all could join me in this month’s challenge!! Remember these challenges are to inspire NOT require!!! Also if you want to play a long all you have to do is add your card in the June 2022 challenge album in the Unity Show N Tell Facebook Group for a chance to win a Unity Gift Certificate. Yep…..Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!!! YOU HAVE UNTIL JUNE 30 TO PLAY ALONG!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Card Recipe for To My Cupcake Card
Stamps: Birthday Treat, Little Things
Paper: Neenah, Canson Watercolor Paper
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Altenew), Stapler, Scissors
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring, Die Cutting, Ink Blending