This months challenge is SUMMER SWEETS!!
Here is my final card……..CHECK IT!!!!!
Here are the deets on how I created this card!
- Create card from white cardstock.
- On image panel stamp grid like image, add splatter add washi and staples.
- Stamp, heat emboss, watercolor and trim image.
- Adhere lemon image onto image panel with foam adhesive.
- Adhere image panel onto card front.
*Lemons are tart but you can make them sweet by making Lemonade!!*
I would soooo LOVE it if y’all could join me in this month’s challenge!! Remember these challenges are to inspire NOT require!!! Also if you want to play a long all you have to do is add your card in the June 2022 challenge album in the Unity Show N Tell Facebook Group for a chance to win a Unity Gift Certificate. Yep…..Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!!! YOU HAVE UNTIL JUNE 30 TO PLAY ALONG!!! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO PLAY!!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Card Recipe for To My Main Squeeze Card
Paper: Neenah, Canson Watercolor Paper
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Queen and Co)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Stapler, Scissors, Aquabrush
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring, Splatter