This months challenge is SUMMER SWEETS!!
Here is my card……..CHECK IT!!!!!
Here are the deets on how I created this card!
- Create card from white cardstock.
- On image panel add washi, staples and stamp and emboss sentiment.
- Stamp and emboss image onto a piece of watercolor paper.
- Watercolor image, trim and adhere to image panel.
- Adhere image panel onto card front.
I would soooo LOVE it if y’all could join me in this month’s challenge!! Remember these challenges are to inspire NOT require!!! Also if you want to play a long all you have to do is add your card in the June 2022 challenge album in the Unity Show N Tell Facebook Group for a chance to win a Unity Gift Certificate. Yep…..Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!!! YOU HAVE UNTIL JUNE 30 TO PLAY ALONG!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Card Recipe for You’re Too Sweet Card
Stamps: Berry Sweet Moments
Paper: Neenah, Watercolor Paper(Canson)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Scissors, Stapler
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring