Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs with my first Membership Monday post…..totally excited!! Woot Woot!! Did y’all enjoy your holiday season? I know I did!! Here is my first card that I created using the January 2023 Kit of the Month…….CHECK IT!!!!
I had a lot of fun creating this super fun and CAS card!! Here are the details on how I created it!
- Create card from White Cardstock.
- On image panel affix washi tape and add staples.
- Stamp image(from January 2023 KOM) onto watercolor paper, heat emboss with black ink and clear embossing powder, watercolor, fussy cut and adhere to image panel.
- Stamp and heat emboss “Get Well Soon” sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock and adhere to chair image,
- Adhere whole image panel onto card front.
This is the AMAZING Unity Stamp Company’s January 2023 Kit of the Month!!! Look at all of this goodness, y’all!!! For only $40 plus $5 shipping you can bring this amazing goodness to your home!! I mean…..what an amazing deal, right? You can also get past KOM for $26 plus shipping and handling and a $6.95 discount on every order over $40!! Need more info on this super RAD membership? Go HERE for more info!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Get Well Soon Card
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Canson)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers, Altenew Metallic Watercolor
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Scissors, Stapler, Die(Altenew), Paintbrush
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Fussy Cutting, Die Cutting