I had a lot of fun creating this card!! Here are the details on how I created it!
- Create card from White Cardstock.
- On image panel stamp and heat emboss tree image, sentiment and affix washi tape and add staples.
- Splatter and add various ink sprays to image panel.
- Watercolor various heart die cuts and adhere to image panel and add sequins
- Adhere image panel onto card front.
This is the AMAZING Unity Stamp Company’s January 2023 Kit of the Month!!! Look at all of this goodness, y’all!!! For only $40 plus $5 shipping you can bring this amazing goodness to your home!! I mean…..what an amazing deal, right? You can also get past KOM for $26 plus shipping and handling and a $6.95 discount on every order over $40!! Need more info on this super RAD membership? Go HERE for more info!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Happy Birthday Card
Stamps: Tree image and Happy Birthday sentiment from January 2023 KOM
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Canson)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers, IMAGINE Crafts
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew), Sequins(FSJ)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Staples, Paintbrush Fall Out Hearts Background Die
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Die Cutting, Splatter