I had a lot of fun creating this super fun and CAS card!! Here are the details on how I created it!
- Create card from White Cardstock.
- On image panel affix patterned paper, washi, sequins and add staples.
- Stamp image(from January 2023 KOM) onto watercolor paper, watercolor, die cut tag, punch hole and add twine.
- Stamp and heat emboss “Hi” sentiment, circle punch and adhere to tag using foam tape
- Adhere tag panel onto image panel and adhere image panel onto card front.
This is the AMAZING Unity Stamp Company’s January 2023 Kit of the Month!!! Look at all of this goodness, y’all!!! For only $40 plus $5 shipping you can bring this amazing goodness to your home!! I mean…..what an amazing deal, right? You can also get past KOM for $26 plus shipping and handling and a $6.95 discount on every order over $40!! Need more info on this super RAD membership? Go HERE for more info!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Hi Card
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Canson), Patterned Paper(Altenew)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew), Sequins(FSJ), Twine(American Crafts)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Tag(Unity Stamp Co), Stapler, Hole Punch(We R Memory Keepers),
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring, Die Cutting