Happy Friday, Unies! This is Julissa of Paper Gems by Jules ready to ride into the weekend with this masculine birthday card featuring the Ride It Out stamp set and the Explore Background. Masculine cards can be tough, but here’s a fun and easy way to make a cool card for that cool dude.
- Ride It Out Stamp Set
- Explore Background Stamp Set
- Scallops & Stitched Rectangles Nesting Dies
- A2 Sized Card Base in Ivory
- 4″ x 5.25″ Black Card Stock
- Stitched Rectangle Die Cut Black Patterned Paper
- Stitched Rectangle Die Cut Ivory Paper Stamped and Colored Using Explore Background Stamp and torn at 2/3rds across
- Tim Holtz – Metallic Sticker Book
- Distress Ink: Old Paper, Frayed Burlap & Speckled Egg
- Foam Tape
Here’s a quick video tutorial of this fun and super easy masculine card for Father’s Day, his birthday or a Just Because card for that special guy.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH!
Thanks so much for being here and I hope you’ve found some inspiration.
Until next week…