Hope all is well! Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs . Here is my second card that I created using the March 2023 Kit of the Month…….CHECK IT!!!!
I had a lot of fun creating this card!! Here are the details on how I created it!
- Create card from White Cardstock.
- On a piece of white cardstock stamp image with a purple ink and add yellow splatter.
- Die cut image, affix washi tapes, add staples and sequins.
- Stamp and heat emboss sentiment onto a piece of white cardstock and die cut using a sentiment die. Adhere sentiment onto image panel.
- Adhere image panel onto card front.
This is the AMAZING Unity Stamp Company’s March 2023 Kit of the Month!!! Look at all of this goodness, y’all!!! For only $40 plus $5 shipping you can bring this amazing goodness to your home!! I mean…..what an amazing deal, right? You get $6.95 off all of your orders over $45 and discounts on all past KOM sets at $34 as long as your membership is active. The discount will automatically appear once you have $45 or more in your cart. Go HERE for more info!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Congratulations Card
Stamps: Sentiment from Gotta Love Sentiments, Image from March 2023 KOM,
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew and Queen and Co), Sequins(FSJ)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Altenew and Unity), Stapler
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Die Cutting, Splatter