Hope all is well! Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs . Here is my first card that I created using the April 2023 Kit of the Month…….CHECK IT!!!!
I had a lot of fun creating this card!! Here are the details on how I created it!
- Create card from White Cardstock.
- On slightly smaller panel add washi onto vellum patterned paper and staple vellum patterned paper onto panel.
- Stamp and heat emboss image onto watercolor paper, add watercolor and fussy cut.
- Stamp and heat emboss sentiment and die cut using sentiment die.
- Die cut oval.
- Put card all together and adhere to card front.
This is the AMAZING Unity Stamp Company’s April 2023 Kit of the Month!!! Look at all of this goodness, y’all!!! For only $40 plus $5 shipping you can bring this amazing goodness to your home!! I mean…..what an amazing deal, right? You get $6.95 off all of your orders over $45 and discounts on all past KOM sets at $34 as long as your membership is active. The discount will automatically appear once you have $45 or more in your cart. Go HERE for more info!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Here’s A Little Encourage-MINT Card
Stamps: Sentiment and Images from April 2023 KOM
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Neenah), Patterned Vellum(FSJ)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Altenew and Spellbinders), Stapler, Die Cutting Machine
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Die Cutting, Fussy Cutting, Watercoloring