Hope all is well! Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs . Here is my second card that I created using the April 2023 Kit of the Month…….CHECK IT!!!!
I had a lot of fun creating this card!! Here are the details on how I created it!
- Create card from White Cardstock.
- On watercolor paper add Turquoise ink and water using the ink smooshing method.
- Stamp and emboss image onto ink smooshing panel.
- Die cut and add washi and staples.
- Stamp and emboss sentiment, die cut and adhere to image panel.
- Adhere whole image panel onto card front.
This is the AMAZING Unity Stamp Company’s April 2023 Kit of the Month!!! Look at all of this goodness, y’all!!! For only $40 plus $5 shipping you can bring this amazing goodness to your home!! I mean…..what an amazing deal, right? You get $6.95 off all of your orders over $45 and discounts on all past KOM sets at $34 as long as your membership is active. The discount will automatically appear once you have $45 or more in your cart. Go HERE for more info!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Wishing You All The Wishes Card
Stamps: Sentiment and Images from April 2023 KOM
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Neenah)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Dies(Altenew and Unity), Stapler, Die Cutting Machine
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Die Cutting, Watercoloring, Ink Smooshing