I had a lot of fun creating this card!! Here are the details on how I created it!
- Create card from White Cardstock.
- On tag trim, add washi, metallic trim and add staples.
- Stamp and heat emboss image, watercolor and trim.
- Stamp and emboss sentiment and trim.
- Adhere image and sentiment onto tag.
- Adhere whole image panel onto card front. Add sequins.
This is the AMAZING Unity Stamp Company’s September 2023 Kit of the Month!!! Look at all of this goodness, y’all!!! For only $40 plus $5 shipping you can bring this amazing goodness to your home!! I mean…..what an amazing deal, right? You get $6.95 off all of your orders over $45 and discounts on all past KOM sets at $34 as long as your membership is active. The discount will automatically appear once you have $45 or more in your cart. Go HERE for more info!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Thankful Card
Stamps: Images and Sentiment from September 2023 KOM
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Canson), Tag
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi(Altenew, Queen and Co), Metallic Thread(Altenew), Sequins(Altenew)
Tools: Heating Tool(WOW!), Stapler, Scissors, Paintbrush
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercolor, Fussy Cutting