I had a lot of fun creating this card!! Here are the details on how I created it!
- Create card from White Cardstock.
- Add washi tape onto a piece of cardstock, die cut with rectangle die, affix orange washi tape and add staples.
- Stamp and heat emboss image onto a piece of watercolor paper(2x), watercolor and fussy cut.
- Die cut a piece of patterned paper using a tag die and add twine. Stamp “Boo” onto a piece of cardstock.
- Adhere images and sentiment onto tag.
- Adhere tag onto rectangle panel and adhere rectangle panel onto card front.
This is the AMAZING Unity Stamp Company’s October 2023 Kit of the Month!!! Look at all of this goodness, y’all!!! For only $40 plus $5 shipping you can bring this amazing goodness to your home!! I mean…..what an amazing deal, right? You get $6.95 off all of your orders over $45 and discounts on all past KOM sets at $34 as long as your membership is active. The discount will automatically appear once you have $45 or more in your cart. Go HERE for more info!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Boo Card
Stamps: Images and Sentiment from October 2023 KOM
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Canson), Patterned Paper(Crate Paper)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi Tapes(Altenew, Scotch/3M), Twine
Tools: Stapler, Dies(Altenew, SugarPea Designs), Die Cutting Machine, Scissors, Waterbrush,
Techniques: Stamping, Fussy Cutting, Die Cutting, Watercoloring, Heat Embossing