I had a lot of fun creating this card!! Here are the details on how I created it!
- Create card from White Cardstock.
- On main (background) image panel die cut, stamp and emboss background, watercolor, add washi tapes and add staples.
- Stamp and heat emboss image, watercolor and die cut. Adhere to main image panel.
- Stamp and heat emboss sentiment and die cut.
- Adhere image panel onto main image(background panel) panel.
- Adhere sentiment onto image panel. Add twine onto main background panel.
- Adhere whole panel onto card front.
This is the AMAZING Unity Stamp Company’s October 2023 Kit of the Month!!! Look at all of this goodness, y’all!!! For only $40 plus $5 shipping you can bring this amazing goodness to your home!! I mean…..what an amazing deal, right? You get $6.95 off all of your orders over $45 and discounts on all past KOM sets at $34 as long as your membership is active. The discount will automatically appear once you have $45 or more in your cart. Go HERE for more info!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Warm Wishes
Paper: Cardstock(Neenah), Watercolor Paper(Canson)
Inks: Altenew, Karin Markers
Embellishments: Washi Tapes(Altenew), Twine
Tools: Stapler, Dies(Unity, SugarPea Designs, No Source), Heating Tool(WOW!), Waterbrush
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Heat Embossing, Watercoloring