I had a lot of fun creating this card!! Here are the details on how I created it!
- Create card from White Cardstock.
- Die cut image panel, add washi tape and add staples.
- Stamp plaid image onto cardstock, heat emboss and die cut using circle die.
- Stamp and heat emboss snowflake image and fussy cut.
- Stamp and heat emboss sentiment and fussy cut.
- Trim “Christmas” sentiment from Holiday Cut Apart Sentiment.
- Adhere snowflake, “Merry” sentiment and “Christmas” sentiment onto circle panel.
- Adhere circle panel onto whole image panel and adhere sequins.
- Adhere image panel onto card front.
This is the AMAZING Unity Stamp Company’s November 2023 Kit of the Month!!! Look at all of this goodness, y’all!!! For only $40 plus $5 shipping you can bring this amazing goodness to your home!! I mean…..what an amazing deal, right? You get $ 6.95 off all of your orders over $45 and discounts on all past KOM sets at $34 as long as your membership is active. The discount will automatically appear once you have $45 or more in your cart. Go HERE for more info!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Card Recipe for Merry Christmas Card
Stamps: Images and Sentiment from November 2023 KOM
Embellishments: Washi Tapes(Altenew and Queen and C), Sequins(FSJ), Holiday Cut Apart Sentiment Strips(Unity)
Other: Clear Gloss Embossing Powder(WOW!)
Techniques: Stamping, Fussy Cutting, Heat Embossing, Splatter